Saturday, February 19, 2011

My trip to Seattle was a quiet one, thanks to the tummy troubles of a certain Daddy of mine, but I did manage to sneak in a few final photos today on my way to the airport. First I insisted, insisted that we stop to let me get an up-close look at a pussywillow tree.


The wind was whipping around pretty impressively today, creating unusually choppy waters at the ferry dock. Too bad I forgot my surfboard. Can you see the Olympic Mountains in the top right pic?

We were positioned at the front of the ferry and got sprayed with droplets from Puget Sound. I was just glad to be snug as a bug in the back seat.


Until next time, farewell, Vashon Island!

Your eyes will see the King in His beauty
and view a land that stretches afar.
Isaiah 33:17

No comments:

Post a Comment