Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hillary and I spent most of Tuesday in downtown Houston, along with two other beauties I'll introduce to you in future blog posts. Anyone who knows Hillary is familiar with her million-watt smile, so I thought I'd start off with this alternately gorgeous expression instead:


OK, now you can smile, Hillary!

She lights up an already bright day, doesn't she?


Not even shade can dampen Hillary's sparkle.


Sam Houston Park provided a great place for Hillary to stretch her legs.


And we found all sorts of ways to make good use of the sunny day we were given.



I think we walked a total of about 5 miles, although unlike my younger friends I wore sensible sneakers instead of heels for our hike.

What a beautiful day! What beautiful company! Thanks for being such a trooper, Hillary, and for so freely sharing your smile with the world.
Let the King be enthralled by your beauty;
honor Him, for He is your Lord.
Psalm 45:11

No comments:

Post a Comment