Sunday, March 6, 2011


Dearest distinguished member of the Class of 2011:

Greetings! I've been looking forward to receiving your call or email to schedule your senior portrait session. You've no doubt been meaning to call but thinking that you still have plenty of time to get on my calendar. Alas, I have worrisome news for you -- nearly all session slots have been claimed by others!

Never fear, my friend. Rather than waiting another month for you to call me and then give you the bad news that you've missed your window of opportunity, I have come up with the perfect solution! I've set aside Saturday, April 9 for a Senior Mini-Session Marathon, with room for the first 10 seniors who claim them. Each Mini-Session will take place at Out Under the Trees, one of my very favorite Angleton-area locations because of its varied settings and down-home atmosphere. The photos above are only a sampling of what this great spot has to offer.

The Mini-Session package fee is $275 and includes 20 minutes of photography time, one quick outfit change, 10 edited images in an online gallery, 5 gift prints, 24 wallet prints, and a 10% discount on additional items.

But wait -- there's more! By entering the Senior Mini-Session Marathon Sweet Deal, you can earn discounts on your package fee! Here's how it works:
- Give me a call at 979-849-4536 to claim one of the Senior Mini-Session slots.

- I'll send you a booking form to complete and return with your package fee to confirm your April 9 booking.

- Email a photo of yourself to me at laurieheath@sbcglobal.net by midnight on Monday, March 14. NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS, PLEASE. Be sure the photo is one you'll want the whole world to see because...

- I'll post your photo in the Senior Mini-Session Marathon Sweet Deal album on my studio Facebook page (Laurie Heath Studio / Wonderfully Made).

- Kindly send your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and classmates to my Facebook page. Ask them to LIKE my page and then LIKE your photo.

- Here's where it gets good. If your photo earns the most LIKES, I'll deduct $1 per LIKE from your Mini-Session package fee up to the full value of $275. Yes, you read that correctly! And even if your photo doesn't get the most votes, I'll still deduct $1 per LIKE up to $25. How awesome is that?!

- One LIKE per voter.
- All LIKES must be posted by midnight on Friday, April 8. That gives you nearly four weeks to sweet-talk your way into a sweet deal.

So don't delay any longer, dearest senior! The time to act is now.

Yours truly,
Laurie
979-849-4536
P.S. If you would prefer a full portrait session, contact me immediately to claim one of my last few remaining slots. All senior sessions will end April 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment