Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lovely Reba was the second member of my Houston senior trio last week.


I'm grasping for words here because she is just so striking.

She says she doesn't know what to do when she's in front of the camera ...


... but the camera tells another story altogether!


This next shot stops me in my tracks. I wish I could say I knew exactly what I was doing, but really I just tried shooting from several angles as I stared into those magnificent eyes.


We had to share these flowers with several other photographers working at the same time.


The gazebo and front porch of this house at Sam Houston Park drew us like moths to a flame.


And our final destination turned out to be Reba's favorite -- what she'd been planning all day, as a matter of fact. She wanted to get in this cascading fountain.


No, I mean really IN the fountain!


Not surprisingly, this proved to be a terrific idea. Surprisingly, neither one of us fell headfirst into the fountain or got swept away by the waterfall.

I love your clear sense of style, Reba. I hope these portraits help you see yourself the way others see you -- perfectly, distinctively YOU.
Live out your God-created identity.
Live generously and graciously toward others,
the way God lives toward you.
Matthew 5:48 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment