Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lindsey and I played Out Under the Trees this past weekend and had a wonderful time! (Pssst, graduating seniors -- you're invited to come out for your own play session on April 9 and get in on my Mini-Session Marathon Sweet Deal. Click here for details.)


Sophie got into the spirit of fun as well.


One of my favorite things about Lindsey is her laugh. This girl laughs from deep in her belly and out through her fingers, toes and eyelashes. What a character!


She's also a real beauty ...


... a real lady ...


... and a real star.


We had fun talking about all sorts of things as we walked around exploring nooks and crannies.


And the most glorious thing I saw during all of our ramblings was this lovely, relaxed young woman. What a wonderful new friend she is!


Lindsey, you shine! As you go forth into the big wide world, may your light bring joy and laughter to everyone along your path.
You're here to be light,
bringing out the God-colors in the world.
I'm putting you on a light stand.
Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand -- shine!
Matthew 5:14-15 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment