Friday, March 18, 2011

What did you do on your Spring Break? I spent much of my week hanging out with 8 graduating seniors, shooting thousands of frames while admiring their unique blend of qualities.

Natalie kicked off the week with style:


We went out to the entrance to the old Lake Jackson Plantation and looked around. I'm sure there's much more to see on a guided tour, but we found plenty for our purposes.

Besides, beautiful locations are really just an excuse to get outside and relax in front of the camera.


And Natalie proved to be a natural!


This was one of the most massive trees I've ever seen. Check it out sometime!


The new covered bridge was a perfect spot for Natalie's supermodel moment, don't you think?


This shot of one of my new favorites!


To show off Natalie's sophisticated side, we headed downtown.


Behind this lovely face is a mind intrigued by the political workings of our society. I hope Natalie's refreshing outlook on life will find just the right outlet in the world!


I'm pretty sure she'll find her way just fine. I mean, who could resist this young woman?

So give Your servant a discerning heart
to govern Your people and to distinguish between right and wrong.
For who is able to govern this great people of Yours?
1 Kings 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment