Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And now a few words from Leah:

I have a new baby! Wanna come see him?



His name is Isaac, but I call him Baby Isey.


He is a nice baby. Mostly he sleeps and cries and eats. My mommy feeds him, not me.

He had his pictures taken when he was seven days old just like I did. He is itty bitty now just like I was then.


Look -- my eyes were sleeping but Baby Isey's eyes are open!



I like to give him nice pats. I hope he will want to play with me soon. Do you think he will get to be as big as me?


Daddy and Mommy love Baby Isey so so soooooo much.


They love me too! I'm glad because I like to play and snuggle with them.


I'm happy Isaac came to live with us. This is going to be fun!


I think about the heavens.
I think about what Your fingers have created.
I think about the moon and stars that You have set in place.
What is a human being that You think about him?
What is a son of man that You take care of him?
Psalm 8:3-4 NIrV

No comments:

Post a Comment