Saturday, March 20, 2010

I could comment on lots of obvious things about Bobby.


Boyish good looks. Extraordinary height. Award-winning abilities in basketball and track and field.


Bright eyes and steady gaze.


Calm, pleasant demeanor.


But the two things I really want to talk about are what I appreciated most about him during our hour or so together.
First, Bobby is one of the most polite, cooperative, willingly obedient people I have ever met, and I know that his parents, coaches, teachers and friends have been blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of his life. This habit of respectfully yielding to others is a strength that will serve him well in all of his future relationships as well.
And second, Bobby has a great smile!


Thanks for rewarding me with that smile and letting me capture it for everyone who enjoys seeing it, Bobby. That's exactly why your mom reallllllly wanted us to create these portraits!

Submit to one another
out of reverence for Christ.
Ephesians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment