Thursday, March 11, 2010

So back to Ben and Dillon -- I just got an email from Dillon's mom after she saw his gallery. She says, "If I wasn't already in love with my child, I certainly am now!" That's exactly the sort of response I hope for when I shoot photos, especially when working with seniors. I always hope that our time together is going to build love between the people in the photos and everyone who's already crazy about them.

And call me a sap if you will, but I always get attached to the folks I photograph, too. Maybe it has to do with spending so much time looking into their eyes while I'm shooting and choosing and editing and posting their portraits!

Aaaaaanyway, here are some of my favorite heart-swelling shots of Ben ...






... and his buddy Dillon:






You guys are terrific on your own, and even more fun when you're together!


Blessings to you on your coming big adventures! You will never walk alone.
God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course.
Give me insight so I can do what You tell me --
my whole life one long, obedient response.
Guide me down the road of Your commandments,
I love traveling this freeway!
Psalm 119:33-35 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment