Saturday, March 6, 2010

In my last post I told you how great all of the Sunny Hearts seniors are. Today I'm going to highlight a couple of them: Katie F. and JaMes. Watch out though -- you may get hypnotized by two sets of dark yet sparkly brown eyes.

First Katie:


Katie's headed to Mary Hardin Baylor to study nursing in the fall. She's a pretty take charge, no nonsense, yet essentially kooky girl who will absolute rock at this calling.


She also has a terrific voice that I hope she'll keep sharing forever.


And now JaMes:

JaMes is following his own calling as he prepares to head to Oral Roberts University and full-time ministry. He's played all sorts of sports but is ready to set them aside and explore new things that God has in store for his life.


His warm, radiant smile is sure to be a beacon of hope for those who are sent to cross his path.

Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your souls, Katie and JaMes. From what I can see, the future is in good hands!
"Your eyes are windows into your body.
If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief,
your body fills up with light."
Matthew 6:23 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment