Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm trying to streamline my shoot-edit-show-deliver process in order to survive senior season, and this simplified blog post was today's idea. Brilliant, eh? Besides, Trevon's portraits leave me a little too awestruck to do much more than lay out a few like treasured jewels.




Trevon has a quiet (well, up until now) desire to pursue modeling work. He thinks it would be a fun way to pay his way through college.


I definitely see some promise here.



Of course, after our grueling 18 million-frame shoot, Trevon did mention something about modeling possibly being harder work than he'd imagined.


I still say he's a natural.


If you want to get to know the brains within this beauty, look for Trevon's articles in The Facts. His writing skills are well worth the investment of a few tough hours in front of the camera. Anyone know of a great Houston agent?
I watch for Your ancient landmark words,
and know I'm on the right track.
Psalm 119:51 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment