Monday, March 8, 2010

Since I know a couple of moms are anxious to see these, I'm rushing to share these shots of two guys who've been buddies for years and years. Dillon, on the left, is the wiry, rapidfire-talking, quick moving, always grinning basketball player. Ben, on the right, is the solid, bass voiced, deliberate, calmly smiling shotput/discus thrower. Put them together and a whole new dynamic emerges.


A very reliable source tells me that Ben has been the mastermind of all sorts of mischief throughout their friendship, but Dillon is the one who typically gets the blame. My response: Mischief? These two could do anything other than be perfect angels?!


They're not fooling you either, huh? But like me, I'll bet you wouldn't mind following them around to see what they get into next. Stay tuned for individual shots from their buddy session.

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment