Thursday, March 25, 2010

I LOVE Amanda's senior portraits! And, even better, she does too! At the risk of spoiling the surprise for her family and friends, I simply must share many of our favorites with you this very minute.




Can you tell that Amanda is a character? And can you also see how gorgeous she is?!




I loved visiting some of my tried and true locations because Amanda brought a whole new spirit to each one.


See what I mean? Oh my. My heart races!


This session was definitely a case of "good things come to those who wait" because we got rained out twice before God gave us an absolutely perfect day. Thanks for being ... well ... not patient exactly but persistent, Amanda! I do hope these photos help you see what the rest of us see when we look at you: a radiant, beloved daughter of the King.
Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear...
The King is enthralled by your beauty;
honor Him, for He is your Lord.
All glorious is the princess within...
Psalm 45

No comments:

Post a Comment