Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know, I know. I promised more Ben and Dillon, and there will indeed be more. Tomorrow. But first I need to share these photos of Luke, who will be a senior himself in the blink of an eye. Need proof? Take a look at how much he's grown up in just one year!


Last year Luke was all about motorcycles and trucks and things that went vroom vrooooooooom. This year it's cowboy boots and hats ...



... and ESPECIALLY baseballs and gloves and helmets.


Mama still ranks pretty high on the list as well!

We're really getting our picture taking routine down, aren't we Luke? I wonder what new interests you'll be actively pursuing next year. Whatever it is, I know you'll be great at it!
Clear the path for long-distance runners
so no one will trip and fall,
so no one will step in a hole and sprain an ankle.
Help each other out.
And run for it!
Hebrew 12:13 MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment